Monday, May 10, 2010

First Explanation

Another of my labels is going to be called explanation, where I put things that explain other things, so that it won't be difficult to search out entries that help you understand the organization of this blog.

For this explanation, I wanted to say that some of the "Idea" labels are going to be re-copied from "daily entries" so that one doesn't have to read through a whole daily entry to find an "Idea". After all, where do you get ideas from, except during the day? So therefore I would naturally want to include the idea in a daily entry, and likely explain how it came to be, which isn't necessarily important to the actual idea. So I will publish those "Idea"s separately as repeated text. Yippee for organization and categorization!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣Please, feel free to write something!! :) ♣