Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New Study Strategy

I'm in school right now, and I'm assigned things. But I have things that I want to learn WITHOUT going to school.

I have a hard time... assigning myself things....

So I'm going to write it down, and make the assignments NOT few, but MANY, and small. MY WEAKNESS IS GETTING A NUMBER OF THINGS DONE. I'm also lousy at finishing large projects, but I'll get to that after I learn how to do more than one thing at a time. I think that is the best way to do it, because it covers the things I've never been able to do before, too (the multitask thing, not just the one-project thing).

note: these lists I write make me feel great. It's like a weird version of a high, or a form of relaxation. But I don't want to be writing it because it makes me happy. I want to actually do these things. There is such a huge difference, sometimes I don't comprehend it, and then I don't actually use the list, and forget about it, etc.... So it is VERY important that I report back to say how I've done. I really want to treat this like it's a list of assignments that I want to do. I think I might edit the assignments, and add my comments, just like the ones you see now, and re-copy the assignment part and put up a new post with those things each time I feel like it needs modification or as a report on my progress.

For each day, and each week, and month. Here are my assignments! LOOK AT THEM ONE AT A TIME. find a way to write down tasks daily.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:
.................................................................................................
JANUARY
wk 2...12-14: lose weight by exercising (record on wall)
japanese: finish two chapters (that's 3 and 4.)
clean room entirely.
practice piano, real, 20 min a day.
read the bible, 10 min a day.
wk 3...15-21: lose weight by exercising.
japanese: finish three chapters. (that's 5, 6, 7.)
practice piano 20 min. a day.
read the bible, 10 min. a day.
wk 4...22-28: lose weight by exercising.
japanese: finish four chapters. (that's 8, 9, 10, 11.)
practice piano 30 min. a day. 
read the bible, 20 min. a day.

ALL DAYS:
exercise everyday.
do homework and chores everyday ahead of time as much as possible.
work on job searching progress as time allows, goal is to find a job ASAP. (... can't open christmas presents... !)
LOOK FORWARD TO 134.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:
.................................................................................................
FEBRUARY
tba. too much to think about.

MARCH
tba. obviously too much to think about.
remember march 17 trip. DON'T BE FAAAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣Please, feel free to write something!! :) ♣