Friday, January 14, 2011

Hmmmm

I am at school right now, in the computer lab. It is a very nice computer lab. I felt like typing... it makes me feel busy, when I don't know what to do with myself. Is that weird? I don't get it...?

I am hoping that I will get this assignment done without getting lazy and having the feeling that I need to leave. Haha. Stay with it, Cara....

Anyway, the computers are MACs, and they are fun to use because I like trying different types of computer systems. We also get to use Finale, a SIX HUNDRED DOLLAR PROGRAM at normal price. Bleagh. I would like to have a program like Finale! (It's $350 for some students).

The people in the lab are making fun, talking in other languages and weird accents. It is funny and distracting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♣Please, feel free to write something!! :) ♣